All good things come from Rum

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Have you ever looked at two people - usually those who have a child- and thought "What was the courtship like in that relationship?" I generally follow that mental question with "Was there liquor involved in the hooking up?"

My husband is a very well put together man. Very high maintenance. He was a bachelor with few long term relationships until he met me.

I am fairly low maintenance, as a rule. I am messy and goofy and put on my pajamas as soon as I get home from work. I would wear pajamas all day if I could. I really like pajamas. There are days when I wouldn't leave the house if I didn't have to.

My husband is a social butterfly. He drags me out all the time to just be "out". "We need to get out of the house", he exclaims! "What's your plans for today?"

I have no plans. I want to lay in my pajamas and read. I will eat cream cheese and crackers as a meal in bed. This drives him nuts.

But I love him. And he loves me. Thank god for liquor ( more specifically Malibu and Pineapple juice).

0 Baleful Regards:

 
◄Design by Pocket